Assistance to perinatal centers and maternity hospitals:
- More than 150 families have already received help: from strollers, cribs and bathtubs to diapers, children's clothes and goodies. We are supporting families in these difficult times thanks to you!
- From now on, this direction is handled by a separate team, very inspired and professional. We are happy that the fund is growing and like-minded people are joining us.
- We have optimized the application process, and now it operates through a special form on the fund's website. We are also working on the development of a unified pregnancy package for women that includes the most necessary items. We hope that, together with donors and partners, we will be able to help as many pregnant women in difficult situations as possible.
Nizhyn City Maternity Hospital received:
- 7 mobile safe and comfortable cribs for newborns, thanks to the financial support of Dentsu Ukraine.
- Phototherapy curtains (by Ukrainian manufacturer Ranenko) received by the maternity hospital create additional comfort, keep warm, and protect babies from possible drafts. They were a nice addition to the two phototherapy lamps that the Fund had previously purchased.
- Innovative device for phototherapy Firefly. This is the beginning of a powerful project, which we will talk about a bit later.
- We invite you to watch the video about our help to this maternity hospital https://www.facebook.com/280DaysFund/videos/503662362313008
Chernivtsi Regional Perinatal Center:
- Beluga, a ventilation support device used during primary resuscitation; courtesy of our Vietnamese partner MTTS.
- Thanks to the help of our grantors Philip Morris International, we have purchased:
- 2 neonatal patient monitors - diagnostic medical equipment, which help to continuously monitor basic vital signs of small patients;
- 1 ventilator for prematurely born children costing UAH 665,366.
Kyiv Regional Perinatal Center":
ADONIS Medical Group of Companies:
- 12 mattresses for warming premature babies, for the purchase of which we've together raised 19,600 euros on the KIND Challenge platform, after a complicated process of purchase and delivery have finally arrived at the facility and are already warming the tiny babies.
Vinnytsia Regional Perinatal Center::
- We've launched a joint project to help pregnant women in Kyiv – free examination for 35 women, which includes ultrasound, blood and urine analysis.
- In order to help overcome as soon as possible the consequences of the destruction by Russian troops of the maternity hospital in the Buzova village, we helped the institution to purchase a laparoscopic instrument for performing laparoscopic operations for the implementation of surgical interventions in operative gynecology. The device cost UAH 28,480.
Some more good news:
- Thanks to the fundraising campaign of philanthropist Anna Nishnianidze dedicated to her birthday, we purchased a Bair Hugger 775 operating table patient heating system worth UAH 80,000. Soon the equipment will be delivered to Vinnytsia, which we will definitely highlight separately.
- At the beginning of June, we received a grant for the use of 10 licenses from the #1 CRM platform in the world – Salesforce. Namely the product for non-profit organizations, Salesforsce for NonProfits. NPSP is a mature industry-standard data model with facilities and capabilities to help us manage grants, maintain donor relationships, and analyze Fund performance in one place. Currently, we are actively working with partners to configure and implement the platform in the day-to-day activities of the Fund. Thanks to Lyubov Kazaryants for the information about this opportunity!
- We've received a grant for organizational development from Isar Ednannia and now we are polishing internal policies of the Fund that will allow us to work even more efficiently and transparently.
- We presented our new corporate style, which emphasizes the values of the Fund and makes us more recognizable and, therefore, useful for expectant mothers.
- The program of psychological support for pregnant women continues to work, and our specialists provide free consultations
Thank you for helping to help. Let's keep on!