The Fund will give support to those mothers-to-be who have to spend New Year holidays in hospitals due to pregnancy complications
instead of sharing the festive spirit with their close ones. "We believe that every pregnancy has to be a happy time. Unfortunately, sometimes due to pregnancy complications moms-to-be are hospitalized. It impacts their emotional well being and creates additional stress that can affect the fetus and even cause preterm labor',
- says Alesia Azarova, founder of the '280 Days' Charity Fund.
In order to support moms-to-be emotionally, the '280 Days' Charity Fund will congratulate women in Kyiv and Kyiv oblast hospitals with a special New Year package that will include pleasant and important things from everyone willing to help and our partners, as well as greeting cards from mothers who had a similar experience and managed to overcome all the difficulties. It will let pregnant women feel the festive spirit and remind them they are not alone.
How can you join the project?
● Add a present to a holiday package! Donate any amount at http://www.280days.org/donate
, and we will use it to buy necessary stuff for moms-to-be.
● Encourage your company to join the project! If you work for a company that produces or sells goods or services that are useful for moms-to-be (beauty products, books, clothes for pregnant women etc), you are welcome to become our partner! Contact us at email@example.com to discuss cooperation opportunities.
● Support the project in social media: spread the word! Tell your friends and followers about the project on your social media pages, and let them make a difference with their generosity.
● Invite your friends, partners and colleagues to join the Holiday of Good!
The more you help, the more women will receive a festive package! Last year 123,000 people took part in the #GivingTuesday projects in Ukraine
and raised 20 mln UAH for good initiatives. This year we can do even more!
Let's make an impact together!
Read more about the project https://280days-en.org/lets-bring-holidays-to-moms
and let's bring holidays back to moms together!