How does the chatbot work?
A woman just needs to indicate her gestational age to receive a step-by-step algorithm for free pregnancy support, medical care during childbirth and neonatal services. That is, in just two clicks, the expectant mother can access:
You can use the "I will be a mother" chatbot:
- a list of necessary examinations and tests according to the gestational age
- the nearest antenatal clinic or maternity hospital where services are provided free of charge (regardless of the place of registration of the future mother or her actual place of residence)
- memos that will help protect the rights of expectant mothers to free medical services
- a list of "red flags" - symptoms that indicate the need to urgently consult a doctor
- tips on how to get ready for the maternity hospital, and much more.
A few clicks - and a lot of time, effort and money saved!
The chatbot was developed by Liky Kontrol
and the 280 Days Charitable Fund
in close cooperation with doctors from the Maternity Hospital #1
The project was implemented with the support of USAID Ukraine
and the British Embassy Kyiv
within the framework of the TAPAS Project/Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services
and with the assistance of the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
. The project partner is the East Europe Foundation